Wednesday, October 5, 2011
What I Learned
Two things that I learned in our Multi Engine class are the systems of the Piper Seminole and the urgency and drastic effects with the airplanes performance during an engine failure. The only thing that I would change about this class is the time at which we meet, this is also directly related to what I didn't like about the class. What I did like about the class was its atmosphere and that it ended halfway through the semester. Things that were beneficial to me throughout the class was the blogging assignments and the observation flight. The observation flight was beneficial to me because it gave me a sense of what flying a light twin is actually like. My total experience blogging is all within this class, but what I liked about it was unlike writing a series of papers you are able to go read other students opinions and comment on them which you can not do with the traditional paper. So yes blogging did contribute to my learning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I would agree that the observation flight was very useful. It was the practical application of the class.
ReplyDeletePS GO TEAM JANCY!